Sunday 20 December 2009

Pics of Iguazu Falls (Argentinian side) and my two days in Rio DJ!


Whilst in Puerto Iguazu, Argentina, I walked to the see the monument where Brazil, Argentina and Paraguay meet at the three river points.






Dec 16th and I entered the Iguazu National Park baby! Time to see some water and get wet!!


It was literally a jungle environment. The boat ride to the bottom of the falls was very, very hot and humid indeed.


Avi and I were ready to get wet under the falls! Its true what they say that the negative ions generated by the falling water make you into a giggling school kid again!


Avi and I on the way to getting wet! You literally go UNDER the falls...its a bit crazy!


The first real view of one part of the truly awe inspiring Iguazu Falls! Wow!






















Me at Devils Throat. The sound there was intense and I couldnt believe how much water kept on coming!!




The following day I randomly saw the Oasis Overland crew in Iguazu. Was cool to catch up for 2mins.


In Rio on the day tour around the various sights. This is where the main part of Carnival is held in Feb.


A cathedral that resembled an alien mothership I thought!!






Some nuns were actually receptive to me taking a pic.





Views from Cristo in Rio










Ah, the classic tourist shot! Although, I got in trouble for it as I climbed up onto the wall to take it. ¨Me sorry, me no understand...¨lol






The first views of Sugar Loaf mountain. What a cool sight.












I saw this cable car and thought that it looked a bit dodgy to travel in, but luckily it was just the maintenance car for some poor dude who had to use....

No comments: